WIN A CAR
Thinking of Selling or Leasing Your Property?
List your property exclusively for Sale or Rent before June 30 2017 with LJ Hooker Grafton, Woolgoogla, Coffs Harbour, Urunga, Nambucca Heads or Macksville and you will go in the draw to WIN a BRAND NEW Kia Picanto! Winner will be drawn Saturday 1st July 2017 at Coffs Coast Kia - winner must be present to win!
to request an obligation free market appraisal!
Terms and Conditions Apply:
“List and Win”
1. This promotion is strictly applicable to the following LJ Hooker offices:
LJ Hooker Grafton
LJ Hooker Woolgoolga
LJ Hooker Coffs Harbour
LJ Hooker Urunga
LJ Hooker Nambucca Heads
LJ Hooker Macksville
ACN 070 391 294
2. Your property must be listed with a participating LJ Hooker office in an exclusive 90 day (or more) agency agreement or Exclusive Management Agency Agreement for minimum period 12 months) between 01/04/2017 and 30/6/2017. Any listings that are derived from project marketing or an open listing will be excluded from the competition. Exclusive listings pertaining to developer’s stock maybe be limited to 1 ticket per person or entity.
3. Your entitlement to the “List and Win” promotion will be revoked if you withdraw your property before the Kia prize draw on 1/07/2017.
4. Entry is only open to Australian Residents who are Eligible Property Owners aged 18 years or over.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, partner, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
6. The promotion begins on 01/04/2017 at 9.00am AEST and ends 30/06/2017 at 5pm AEST.
7. The listing LJ Hooker agency will register each entrant upon Vendors/ Landlords signing the Exclusive Agency Agreement or Exclusive Management Agreement (the Appointment of Agent to Sell or Lease). The participating entrants will receive a confirmation of their entry into the competition. This email is to be printed and taken to the Kia Centre, 3 Tolhust Place Coffs Harbour NSW 2450, where it will be placed in a barrel by the entrant no later than 12pm AEST on the 01/07/2017, awaiting the draw date on the 01/07/2017.
8. 18 tickets will be randomly selected from the entrants on 01/07/2017 at 12.30pm AEST. These winners must be present at the draw to be eligible to draw a key to then try to unlock the car and win the prize.
9. The 18 successful key holders must attend the final draw which will be held at the Kia Centre, 3 Tolhust Place Coffs Harbour NSW 2450, on the 01/07/2017 at 12.30pm AEST. These 18 ticket holders will select 1 of 18 Picanto car keys and attempt to open the Kia Picanto. The key holder who successfully unlocks the Kia Picanto with the key is then deemed the winner of the competition.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including the identity, email address, age and place of residence of the entrant) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
12. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
13. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
14. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
15. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) subject to any written directions from a State or Territory lotteries department, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
16. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of (a) the promotion; (b) the collection of the prize; (c) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (d) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (e) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (g) any tax liability incurred by a winner; or (h) use of a prize.